Tuesday, March 22, 2011

embarrassing moment

at the age of 13 i was plating some video games with my relatives there weren't any adults in the house at the time and i thought i could curse now but i was oh so wrong so after winning i sead "what bitch i just kicked your ass" but as luck would have it my dad just came in the house at the same time and herd all of this so im from a Caribbean country and this doesn't settle well fast forward because i am embarrassed i was given a spanking in front of everyone.another embarrassing moment is wen i got mad at my cousin at the same age and i threw a battery at him and bust his lip there was blood everywhere so my grandmother whip me in front of my house where people who were walking by seen it my other embarrassing moment in life is where i pee in the bed when i was hanging around older family and they were laughing at me i had thought i was a big boy but they showed me i wasn't and then i cried

No comments:

Post a Comment